These clinics are located in the Specialty Clinic in the lower level of the Guy M. Tate Building at 1400 Sixth Avenue, South, Birmingham, AL. The Adult Immunization Clinic offers Immunizations for all individuals ages 19 and older. These vaccines are done on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 3:00pm.
At the International Travel Clinic we offer a one-on-one travel consultation to help you avoid health risks during international travel. This clinic does not accept walk-ins and an appointment is necessary.
The Travel Clinic offers a variety of services that provides clients traveling to international countries with the necessary vaccines and resources for a safe trip. These services include:
- A comprehensive review of clients immunizations and medical history
- Personalized vaccine recommendations based on clients trip itinerary
- Administration of required and recommended vaccines
- Provide prescriptions for malaria prophylaxis to clients traveling to areas where they are at risk
- Counseling on food, water, and insect protection based on the clients destination
Please call (205) 930-1034 to speak with one of our travel clerks and schedule your appointment.
A current list of our fees and the vaccination we offer can be viewed here.