New JCDH Childcare rules protect children in daycares throughout Jefferson County. The aim is to ensure that all daycares, regardless of licensing status, maintain standards that protect children’s health and well-being. The rules apply to childcare centers with more than 12 children, operating more than 4 hours per day or 20 hours per week.
- How do I get daycare authorization?
- Approved Child Care Classes (coming soon)
- Child Safety and Health information
- JCDH Child Care Policies
- JCDH Disease Control Manual for Daycares
- Child Care Exclusion Criteria Supplement
Child Care Catering Log